The Teaching Supply Agency offers a prompt and efficient service for schools. We provide timely cover solutions. Our assignments vary from single half days to the placement of full time staff on behalf of the School. Our service has the following characteristics.
- Cover with a single telephone call.
- Prompt response to all calls
- Access to the subject specialists you need
- A regularly updated databse of local teachers
- A single accurate timesheet for all staff each week
- A minimum of paperwork
We aim to save cover co-ordinators time while our competetive pricing structure will save your school money.
All our teachers undertake the following checks:
- Identity checks and face to face interview on all teachers
also upon booking schools are forwarded a picture of all supply teachers.
- Full qualifications or QTS checks with the DFE on all
applicants where appropriate.
- References: All teachers from this agency will have provided
two references from previous employment to check for conduct, health, effectiveness
- List 99 checks. We ensure that all our teachers are checked
against list 99 (barred teachers) which is held by teachers pensions. Candidates
are also checked against disciplinary orders held by the DFE
- Criminal records. Anyone applying to teach is exempt
from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 we ensure all our candidates
undergo enhanced Disclosure checks with the CRB
- Health. Physical and mental fitness to teach.
- Permission to work additional checks is carried out on
foreign nationals coming into the area. Details of all checks are available
upon request by head teachers and managers.