May 22nd 2012
INCLUSION LEADER (SENCO)
Main Pay Scale plus TLR2 & SEN2
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, excellent practitioner who will take a strategic and hands on lead in the continuing development of the school.
You will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of high quality provision for the SEN pupils, including those in eighteen place MLD provision. You will also act as line manager for allocated staff including close liaison with the home school link workers, co-ordinating interventions and allocation of support staff. The postholder will also monitor and analyse pupil progress to ensure positive outcomes for children.
As a member of the senior leadership team your strategic input will be key in ensuring that the School is a truly inclusive school where all children are welcomed. The role will involve some teaching responsibilities.
The successful candidate will
• Have knowledge of best practice around equality, inclusion and the SENCo role;
• be committed to continuing to build strong parental and professional links;
• have strong and creative teaching ability; and
• have leadership skills and qualities.
The school can offer
• Friendly enthusiastic learners;
• dedicated, hardworking staff committed to the school’s success;
• an opportunity to work as a member of a dynamic and forward thinking leadership team; and
• a commitment to your professional development.
The position requires full enhanced CRB clearance as outlined in safer recruitment guidelines. The position also requires qualified teacher status.
Due to the high volume of applicants we receive, we might not be able to respond to each applicant. If you do not receive a response from TSA within two working days of your application, this will mean your application has been unsuccessful
See the Job Board for the latest jobs on offer.