- The "Candidate" means the person who makes use of the CV tool on the website
- The "Website" means the website located at www.teaching-agency.co.uk.
- "TSA" means The Teaching Supply Agency.
- Reference to the singular includes the plural and reference to the masculine includes the
feminine and vice-versa.
- The CV tool is a facility on the Website that allows the candidate to input information on the
Website and upon completion have the resulting CV emailed to him/her. This CV is designed
specifically for the Education sector.
- Use of the CV tool is absolutely free of charge and does not require registration with the
- The TSA accepts no responsibility for errors or ommissions within the CV, generated by the CV
tool whether they are caused by candidate or generated by the CV tool itself.
- While the TSA is committed to finding teachers jobs within the Education sector.The candidate
accepts that use of the tool is at their own risk.
- Upon completed use of the CV tool. The candidate will be emailed a completed CV. A copy of
the CV will also be emailed to the TSA.
- In the event that CV tool fails to deliver a CV to the candidate. The TSA will make every
endeavour to fix the CV tool but if this is not possible then the CV tool service will be
withdrawn and the candidate accepts that no compensation for loss of time or any other loss will
be offered or given.
- The TSA reserves the right to contact the candidate with offers of employment or temporary
employment assignments with its client schools.
- The process outlined in section 7 will require registration with the TSA which will then be
undertaken by the candidate if he/she is agreeable.
- The TSA may only supply the completed CV generated by the cv tool to third party clients with
the permission of the candidate or if the candidate has given a general permission for its release
to third parties by ticking the box at the end of the tool.
- TSA may without notice and without liability withdraw the CV tool service at any time.
- TSA is committed to honesty in its business dealings The candidate warrants to TSA that all
information which he has provided to the CV tool or TSA or which he may hereafter provide is
and will be true and accurate in all respects.
- The purpose of the CV tool is aid candidates to secure employment in the Education sector.The
CV tool may not be used by any individual , Organisation , or Candidate , with the exception of
TSA the purpose of commercial gain.
- The CV tool is the exclusive property of the TSA and may not be reproduced copied or reverse